Monday, April 16, 2012

Let Me Stop Right Here

I don't know why men bother with local girls when they can get everything they ever wished for and more abroad. And there are just so many men in Australia with a heart of gold. So many I married a Canadian. To be fair, she's an excellent writer with evocative descriptions, and with hobbies including collecting photos of herself, life could never be boring! Enjoy:
How are you doing and how is your day going? I am Kay Muna, Am looking for a trustworthy man who believes in true love,I am single never been married before,I am looking for a mature man who can understand life with me .I am 28Years old,5.8ft tall. and 58kg.Blond hair,Blue eye and milky white skin and big natural breasts,I don't smoke and i don't drink alcoholic.I don't have kids. 

I am a happy single lady looking for a wonderful man out there .I am 
looking to relocate someday.I really need someone to make me believe in the right way of life .I am into music and i do lots of coordinating job with a charity firm down here .

I love doing my best .I am looking forward to meet 
someone with a heart of gold.I am the open-heated girl who likes to take everything that life can offer but to give in return as well! I am active and enthusiastic, I am cheerful and I treat people just I want them to treat me. I 
am attentive and caring, I need to love and to be loved, to bring my future man happiness and joy. 

I am the open-heated girl who likes to take everything 
that life can offer but to give in return as well! I am active and enthusiastic, I am cheerful and I treat people just I want them to treat me. I am attentive and caring, I need to love and to be loved, to bring my future man happiness and 
joy. I don't like to sit on one place and I am dreaming of strong and friendly family.I love nature very much and I think that to live surrounded by nature is something wonderful. I enjoy music and dancing. I love to take photos of myself which I collect, let me stop right here.

2 comments:

  1. I got the same email from a scammer (to the last word). Except under a different name....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received this same exact letter from "Kay Muna"..do you have any other info on "her". I'm very interested because she is continuously writing to me and I am a female!

    ReplyDelete